Thursday, October 23, 2008

“The Lady with the Pet Dog” –Joyce Carol Oates

Group Discussion on “The Lady with the Pet Dog” –Joyce Carol Oates

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey guys! so I was wondering if anyone has read our story yet? / what do you think about it once youve read it?

Unknown said...

ok so I will write this here and send an fbook message incase you guys arent reading this blog.

I worked until six tonight and im just running out to do an errand for a bit now. So, I PROMISE the outline will get done...you can trust me. I'm not exactly sure what time I will send it out but I will send it as soon as I'm done.

Just so you know, Fig is doing Plot (right?) and Lisa that means you will do Narration/POV. Make sure you compare it to "Lady with the Dog" but also talk specifically about this story:)

if you have questions you can either email me at dicookie3491@gmail.com, fbook message me, or text me...978-771-4681! :D :D

Fig said...

yes i have plot, so should i compare the sequence of events to the other story? Sounds like i should first give an overview of our plot, and then contrast it with the other. is it this simple or am i being dumb?